The eRacks/TWINGUARD is a 1U, 15.25 inch depth, fully-redundant secure OpenBSD-based firewall, with failover capability, suitable for small offices and homes. Common Address Redundancy Protocol (CARP) is installed and configured on request. Web-based remote administration can also be installed free of charge, on request. Please state requests in the Notes field of your order.
The fully-redundant hardware includes:
· two motherboards; Chipset: Intel ICH9R & Intel 82574L, Onboard Intel GMA3150 Graphics Controller
· with two integrated Dual-Core Intel Atom D510 processors (1.66GHz, 1MB L2 Cache),
· two SATA2 or SSD hard drives,
· two sticks of 1GB DDR-667 Non-ECC memory,
· two 180W power supplies,
· all in a single 1U 15.25"-depth rackmount chassis.
· Each motherboard has Dual Intel 82574L Gigabit Ethernet interfaces.In the event of a firewall failure, the secondary firewall automatically assumes the role of the primary and all network traffic flows uninterrupted. Optional installation available of pfw, the web frontend for the pf firewall in OpenBSD.
Don't allow your firewall system to be a single point of failure!
- Product features / specs empty